We have registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office and our registration number is ZA416648 (Nicholas Jon Brittan).
The personal information CAS collects
To browse this website, you do not have to give us any personal information. If you wish to request further information, contact us, or submit content for inclusion to our website however, we will collect certain data, including personal data.
This data may include:
- Title, name, address, email address
- Employment details, such as your current role, current employer
- Your marketing preferences
- Any other information that you submit to us
How CAS uses and shares personal information
The personal information we collect allows us to:
- Deliver services you have subscribed to
- Notify you of key information in relation to your subscription
- Aggregate information about you with other users to better understand what content and services our users will be interested in
- Meet legal, regulatory and compliance requirements
- Gather information to form statistical and trend analysis to monitor user demographics and to improve our content, services and marketing practices
- Communicate with you including responding to your enquiries
- Investigate any complaints about our website
Bases for processing
We will process your data when you provide us a clear consent to process your personal data – such as when you opt-in for our newsletter; when we need to process your data for the performance of a contract between yourself and us; when it is necessary for us to comply with the law; and when it is necessary for our (or our third party’s) legitimate interests – unless there is a good reason to protect your personal data that overrides those interests.
Legitimate interests may include the following:
Gathering information from our website for analysis and monitor usage to better understand and improve the services and products and our marketing practices.
Where we require you to submit information about your role when registering for our newsletter so that we can ensure that our content is appropriately targeted
Where we research individuals for the purposes of including their details in our publications or services or for marketing to you (unless you have opted out of receiving this).
Where will publish news and content containing personal data within our publications, products and content
In the event that the business is integrated with another business or sold, your data will be shared with our advisers and potential buyers’ advisers. In addition, it will be passed to the new owners of the business.
Transfer of personal information outside the EEA
Communications for marketing purposes
We may contact you from time to time by email or post about products and service that may be of interest to you. This will only be where we have told you that we will do so and you have provided consent. If you would like to opt-out of receiving such marketing communications at any point from us or would like to change your preference of channels we use to contact you, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any emails you receive, or email us stating your preferences.
We have undertaken reasonable organisation and technical measures designed to secure your personal information from unauthorised access, use, loss and disclosure, however, the internet is an open system as we cannot it is not possible to guarantee that external parties will not be able to overcome our measures.
In relation to your personal information, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- The right to access personal data held by us
- The right to rectification if inaccurate personal data is held by us in certain circumstances (or completed if the information we hold is incomplete)
- The right to erasure of your personal information in certain circumstances
- The right to restrict processing that may cause you damage or distress
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
For more information about your rights, visit the Information Commissioner’s Office (available at www.ico.org.uk)
You can exercise any of your rights by contacting commerialaerialsurveys.com. We reserve the right to ask for a form of identification in order to protect you in the event of a request and will respond to your request within one month of a request made.
Updating your personal information
You are able to update, correct and change your personal information at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
If you have any questions or requests regarding our Policy or your personal information, please contact us at: –